Saturday, August 21, 2004

Lacking Purpose

God created each one of us with his own two hands with a specific purpose in mind. Man throughout history continuously attempts to find themselves, but without God they will surely fail. For only God knows our true purpose and when we are willing to surrender our lives over to him does our true purpose begin to become evident. Stop trying to live life without God.

God loves you very much and only wants to share his love with you. I can not tell you how great his love for one must experience it. He left the choice up to you for that is what true love is. For most of my life I lived without acknowledging my creator and when I surrendered my life over to him everything changed. I discovered my true purpose in life. The emptiness inside was quickly filled with God's love and now all I want to do is please him.

Christianity is not a religion, but it is about a relationship. Put your trust in him for he will never forsake you and loves you so much he gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ. My prayer that you would accept his love which is a free gift for anyone who is willing to surrender their life over and follow the Lord Jesus Christ. God is real don't be a fool, for once I was blind but now I can see.