Friday, December 24, 2004

Time is Running Out

I am a man that did not deserve the happiness I now know. He truly is forgiving loving God and will bring joy and happiness into your into life. For most of my life I constantly looked for ways to deny God's existence. I thought I had succeeded only to realize I was fooling myself. Search deep down inside of yourself you know what I am talking about. For you see God knew you in your mother's womb and today knows you more than you know self. God is very patient, however time is running out. We all will die someday that is a simple fact. It is up to you where you want to live for all of eternity with God the Almighty or with Satan and his followers. Sure you can jest or act like you are not concerned but you really are deep down inside. For you see denying that there is a God does not change the fact that he exists and you will meet him someday. My prayer is you don't wait too long for the time is near. Your time will come and then it will too late. The time is now. All it takes is for you to take the first step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home